Friday, February 4, 2011

Painting the World...

Set in the background
of a bleak black and white world
I paint
till I am the painting
myself -
blue as the lavish sky,
green like the pretty unending meadows,
orange and red like the dainty flowers.
As I dip myself
in the paint of life
I am red with rage,
green with envy,
white with peace.
I am the Painting.
I am Me.
I am the Entire Universe.

Just waiting to become the rainbow
and spread my colors
across the horizon,
to merge into the real painting
called creation.....

6 comments:

Ankit said...

Amazing vivacious......

om said...

Nice! :-)

kenny said...

A rush of colour!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely...

Shail Raghuvanshi said...

Thank you dear bended spoon. A delight to read your comment...

Shail Raghuvanshi said...

Thanks Geeta for your lovely comments.