Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Don't you dare!

Picture credit: Aliyah Jamous

For every tear she made you shed
I'll see to it that she is consequentially fed!
For every sob that ruffled you
I shall make her taste venomous dew!

I can be the most submissive woman on earth.
But, when it comes to my loved one I can make you eat dirt from hearth.
Restless nights he has spent.
You too will toss and turn, feel the dent.

Hey! Girl. Don't do to another what you would not want for your own son.
You will be a mother someday. Don't jump the gun.
The Almighty gave him freedom to love, not cry.
Remember, we all have to face the Creator when we die.

Your day will come too.
So, stay away. Or be ready to sip sour burning stew.
Don't be an abuse to the woman race.
Reform yourself. Don't become a disgusting disgrace!




No comments: